Is I-BEST Right for You?
I-BEST is a college-level program that combines adult basic education with technical training to prepare students for high-demand jobs. Students may choose to continue on to degree programs in their related field. I-BEST offers a team approach that supports student development, and programs are selected based on high-demand, living-wage criteria.
CPTC has three I-BEST programs: Computer Assisted Design, Nursing Assistant — Certified, and Chemical Dependency Specialist.
If you meet any of the following criteria, I-BEST might be right for you:
- It’s your first time in college.
- You’re returning to school after a long absence.
- You want to combine adult basic skills classes and technical training.
- You’ve attained a high-school equivalency but appreciate additional classroom support.
- You’re an adult language learner.
- You want to succeed in college.
To find out more, visit the I-BEST page or contact Pat Lange at email@example.com, 253-589-5524.