Quarter Break Hours and Closures
Below is a list of campus hours and closures for the quarter break, Dec. 11-Jan. 3. The college is closed on Dec. 25 and Jan. 1. The first day of Winter Quarter is Jan. 4, 2016.
- The Learning Resource Center and Computer Labs are closed Dec. 11-Jan. 3.
- The Tutoring Center is open Dec. 8-9 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; closed Dec. 10-Jan 3; open Jan. 4-6 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; and resumes normal hours Jan. 7: Monday-Thursday 9 a.m.-6 p.m. and Fridays 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- The eLearning Department is closed Dec. 21-25.
- The Basic Skills Office is closed Dec. 21-25.
- The Financial Aid Office will operate under normal hours.
- The Student Leadership & Service Center is closed Dec. 11-Jan. 3.
- The Student ID Office is closed Dec. 11-Jan. 3.
- The McGavick Conference Center is closed Dec. 24-25.
- The Bookstore is open Dec. 14-18 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; Dec. 21-23 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; closed Dec. 24-25; resumes normal 8 a.m.-4 p.m. hours Dec. 28.
- Bon Sucre is closed Dec. 7-Jan. 11.
- The Rainier Room closed for the quarter on Dec. 4 and will tentatively reopen January 13.
- The coffee stand in Building 23 is closed Dec. 11-Jan. 3.
- Workforce Development Main Office (including Continuing Education) is closed Dec. 24-25 and Jan. 1. Limited services available Dec. 23 and Dec. 28-31.
- WorkFirst/Worker Retraining Office is closed Dec. 23-25, Dec. 28, and Jan. 1. Limited services available Dec. 29-31.
- Workforce Advisor services will not be available Dec. 28-Jan. 1.